Festool MFK 700 EQ SET (574368) - Precision and flexibility in a trim router
With it's modular design and tool-less base changes, the MFK 700 can easily transform from a vertical to a horizontal position in just a few simple steps. Trim laminate and edge band or rout grooves for inlays easily with the lightweight and maneuverable MFK 700. Packed with features, this trim router delivers additional value by allowing the use of bearing-less bits when used with the attachable base feeler bearing. 1/256" (1/10 mm) fine depth adjustments and exceptional dust extraction make this an ideal router for all light routing tasks.
- Modular: One motor, multiple bases and tool-less change. Vertical and horizontal bases are wide for greater stability.
- Mircro-adjustability: 1/256" (1/10 mm) fine adjustment for precision trimming applications.
- Dust Extraction: Above and below-base dust extraction for edge forming or other standard routing operations.
- Auxiliary Handle: Increased controllability with two grip positions for two-handed operation.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Cord design enables rapid interchangeability with most other Festool tools, reducing downtime between tool changeovers.
- MMC Electronics: Electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed for different applications, and overload protection for longer life.
- Edge Guidance: Parallel edge guide accessory for guided fluting and grooved cuts.
- Multiple Collet Sizes: 1/4" and 8mm collets available, allowing the use of a large variety of bits for broader routing applications
- 1.5 deg Horizontal Base: Slightly pitched at 1.5 deg, this angled horizontal base is designed to quickly trip edge banding without risk of damaging the work surface. Features a recess for efficiently routing inside corners. Included with MFK Set (not standard with non-set)
- Power Consuption: 720 watts/6.0 amps 120 v AC
- Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 - 26,000 rpm
- Column Stroke: 9/16" (14mm)
- Maximum Bit Diameter: 1" (26mm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Collets - 1/4" & 8mm
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Standard threaded base for US Guide Bushing Adapter
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Vertical Base
- 1.5 Deg Horizontal Base
- SYS 2 TL