Festool OF 1010 EQ Router *IMPERIAL (INCHES)* (574691) - Small in size, but big on performance
The Festool OF 1010 EQ Router IMPERIAL (574691) combines precision, maneuverability and compact design into an invaluable tool. Its single-handed operation lets you turn it on and off, plunge, cut and release quickly and easily. It's designed for easy travel to job sites, yet it offers micro-adjustable depth control and the power to handle .25-inch and 8-millimeter bits. This Festool 1010 router gives you the best of both worlds - power and convenience. The MMC electronic controls give you consistent speed under load to improve the quality of the cut. You also get step-less variable speed with thermal and overload protection.
IMPERICAL MEASUREMENT SCALE for U.S.A.
- Ergonomic Handle: Full-grip handle is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue. Integrated switch with variable speed at the thumb allows use with just one hand.
- Dust Extraction: Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation, increasing visibility and saving valuable clean-up time.
- Precision depth adjustment: Mircro-adjustability dial to 1/256" (1/10mm) allows routing with tremendous precision.
- System Integration: Designed for use with the FS guide reail system for guided cutting, LR 32 hole drilling system, MFS multi-routing templates, and a wide range of other accessory options
- Depth Turret: Three adjustable positions depth stop turret for repeatable and consistent step cutting.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Cord design enables rapid interchangeability with most other Festool tools, reducing downtime between tool changeovers.
- Versatility and Power: In a lightweight package (less than 6 lbs), the OF 1010 is easily manageable for most common routing tasks. And at 1010 watts, it has plenty of power to boot.
- MMC Electronics: Electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed for different applications, and overload protection for longer life.
- Switch Lock: Locks the power switch on to maintain control froma variety of grip positions.
- Power Consuption: 1010 watts/8.5 amps 120 v AC
- Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 rpm
- Quick Depth Adjustment Range: 2-1/8" (55mm)
- Collet Diameter Range: 1/4" and 8mm
- Weight: 5.94 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Collets - 1/4", 8mm
- Chip Catcher
- Dust Extraction Hood
- Guide Stop
- Standard US Guide Bushing Adapter
- Plug-It Power Cord
- SYS 3 TL Systainer
- PACKAGE DEALS - Buy as a Package and SAVE!
- OF 1010 ACCESSORIES - Bases, Collets, Edge Guides, Stops, Template Guides, Replacement Parts and Extras to help you get the job done!
- LR 32 Hole Drilling System for OF 1010 - for shelves and other furniture needs
- GUIDE RAILS - for straight cuts
- MFS TEMPLATE SYSTEM - for square, rectangle and circle cuts
- ROUTER BITS - for all your cutting needs
- VS 600 JOINTING SYSTEM - for perfect joints every time