Kreg Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter (KPCS)
The Kreg Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter makes it possible to take Kreg Joinery projects to the next level by giving you complete freedom to create your own custom plugs from any wood species. That means you can cut plugs with color and grain that match your project better than has ever been possible before. The Plug Cutter simply slips into a Kreg Jig in place of the normal drill guide block, compatible with the K5, K4, and even the older K3 models. That allows you to clamp your plug material in place and drill in the same way that is used for creating pocket holes. To create the plugs, just chuck the plug-cutter bit into any drill, this high-performance bit features a specially designed cutting tip that shears cleanly for a smooth, consistent plug. Fluting reduces heat and friction for better plugs and longer bit life, while a positive stop collar ensures perfect depth every time to produce accurately sized plugs. Once the plugs are drilled, they can easily be cut free using a band saw or hand saw.
- Hardened drill guides provide reliable drilling, feature a lifetime warranty.
- Special Fluting reduces heat and friction for better plugs and longer bit life
- Fits into any Kreg Jig K3, K4, K5
- Works with STANDARD Plug Cutting Bit (included) or with HD and MICRO-POCKET Plug Cutting Bits (sold separately).
- Made from impact resistant glass reinforced nylon
- Unit Height: 10.0"
- Unit Width: 6.75"
- Unit Depth: 1.75"
- Unit Weight: 1.05 lbs
- (1) Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter
- (1) Standard Size Plug Cutting Bit
- (1) Bit Stop Collar and Hex Wrench
- (1) Owner's Manual with instructions