RT WHITE Composite Screws
GRK RT WHITE Composite™ Exterior Trim Screws
Reverse Thread Design Prevents Mushrooming
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Reverse Threads eliminate mushrooming
- Trim Head: for a clean finished look
- W-Cut™: Low torque, smoother drive
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling, faster penetration
- ESR-3201 Approved for structural application
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior/exterior use in; exterior PVC trim (Azek, Kleer, Koma), no pre-drilling is necessary. Climatek™ coated screws work well with CAMO system.
- Available in Climatek™ or white powder coated finish.
- Also available in PHEINOX™ 305 grade Stainless Steel.
GRK has modified its innovative FIN/Trim™ Head screw to include reverse threading under the head of the fastener. This technology makes the RT Composite Trim Screw ideal for use in composite and cellular PVC trim.
Based on extensive tests, GRK has found that the reverse thread helps the screw head disappear beneath the surface of the classic wood composite material, reducing or eliminating the dimple that sometimes appears when using the FIN/Trim™ screw.