Festool Dust extraction MX-A (576759)
For the MX 1200 stirrer and CT Dust Extractors.
Limit exposure to dust when filling and mixing powder-like materials.
Capturing the dust as it is created helps to keeep a clean work environment.
Ensure dust ends up in the dust extractor and not everywhere else.
The MX-A Dust Attachment is simply clipped onto the edge of the bucket.
Festool MX 1200 E EF Mixer (575213)
Maximize comfort and control when doing the dirty work of mixing and stirring. With the MX 1200 and ErgoFix system the machine adjusts to the way you work with tool-free height adjustment. Reduce splash-ups with the 1200 watt (10 amp) poweful soft-start motor featuring in-trigger speed control as well as variable speed dial. Rubber corner bumpers protect it from jobsite knock-overs while the motor is protected by a cap as well as cooling airflow that is designed to avoid taking in contaminants for longer service life. Changing out stirring rods is fast and simple with the ErgoFix adapter that provides tool-free changes.
- Ergonomic height control
- Robust jobsite-tough design
- 1200 watt (10 amp) motor
- Rubber Corner Bumpers
- Speed control knob close to trigger
- Fast and easy ErgoFix mixing rod changer
- Idling Speed, 1st gear/2nd gear: 360-630 RPM
- Power consumption: 1,200
- Collar diameter: 2.24 inches (57 mm)
- Tool holder: M14/ErgoFix
- Maximum mixer container diameter: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Mix quantity: 15.85 gallons (60 L)
- Weight: 9.92 Lbs (4,5 kg)
- Stirrer rod HS 2 140 x 600 M14 (769031)
- ErgoFix adapter (769091
- Double open-ended wrench
Festool CT 48 E AC Mobile Dust Extractor HEPA (576761)
Outfitted with both a HEPA filter and automatic filter-cleaning mechanism, the powerful CT 48 E HEPA AC is perfect for working with high volume dust tasks and larger machines such as track saws, routers and hammer drills. With its huge container capacity of 48 l (12.7 gal.), the CT 48 AC provides maximum volume and a high degree of flexibility. Equipped with swiveling front casters and large rear wheels for optimum mobility. It is equipped with tool-triggered operation, variable suction control, parking brake and hose storage making work easier and more efficient. OSHA Table 1 Silica dust control solution for the applications outlined as; iii, vii, viii, x, xi, xii (always check your local guidelines to ensure the proper equipment and PPE is being used for the given application)
- High performance HEPA filter
- SELFCLEAN filter bag
- Disposal bag
- Smooth suction hose (dia. 36/32x3.5m)
- Rotating connecting sleeves
- Hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- Cable holder
- Hose reducer
- 3-piece cleaning accessory set
- Large capacity tank (48 liters or 12.7 gallons)
- High volume suction (137 CFM with 96" static water lift)
- Automatic Filter Cleaning - automatically cleans the main filter making the suction power remain high at all times. The benefits of this include time savings, longer work intervals, less maintenance effort, and cost savings.
- Manual Cleaning - When the container inlet is closed manually with the blast gate (optional), a strong vacuum is generated, which cleans heavily clogged filters with maximum force.
- Included Cleaning Accessories - On-board 3-piece cleaning accessory set helps to keep a clean work site, vehicle and shop.
- Safe Transport - Accessories and tools in the SYSTAINER and SORTAINER can be easily attached to the extractor via the SYS-Dock.
- Power Consumption: 350-1200 watt
- Max. Volume Flow: 137 CFM (3900 l/min.)
- Max. Vacuum Capacity: 96" static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Filter Surface Area: 979 in. (6318 cm)
- Power Cable Length: 25 ft
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity: 12.7 gal/12.2 gal