TSO Guide Rail Square Combination Set (61-233 A) With TSO TPG-30 Parallel Guide System Set (61-364)
- 61-233 A-61-364
- 61-233 A-61-364
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Introducing the Newest GRS-16 & GRS-16 PE Combo Set
Precision Guide Rail Square For FESTOOL®, MAKITA® & TRITON® Track Saw Guide Rails
The Original Guide Rail Squares, Refined
Thanks to feedback from the TSO user community, these latest squares embody a number of requested features and refinements:
- Lighter than its predecessor despite being CNC machined from 25% thicker aluminum, with a mating vertical edge that now perfectly matches the height of your guide rail extrusion for maximum support and engagement
- Both squares now fit in a single Systainer—see our new Dual FoamPac Systainer Insert
- Latch hook now features a resilient coating to grasp and protect the edge of your guide rail
- Reshaped T feature lead-in makes it even easier to install onto your guide rail
- Additional accessory mounting provisions included—see our new Angle Accessory and stay tuned for some exciting new products building off the GRS-16 platform
- Adjustments to key tolerances to better accommodate production variances observed in guide rail manufacturing
- Fasteners used on all TSO brand tools are now metric for worldwide availability
- New, fully recyclable all-corrugated white packaging
Simple, Automatic Accuracy
Before the GRS-16 family, accessories for squaring up your track saw guide rail relied on the loose-tolerance T-slot found on just about every guide rail. To overcome this inherent inaccuracy, you had to rely on a separate reference square, plus a combination of loose parts like T-bars, hex bolts, knobs or wingnuts. No longer! The patent-pending GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE are completely self-contained and self-aligning, thanks to an innovative, high strength integral draw latch mechanism. Simply slide the square onto your guide rail, lock the draw latch, and you're done. Five seconds to square.
Accurate cuts with your track saw often require using a screw or quick clamp. For this reason, we've designed notches in both reference edges of the GRS-16 PE to accommodate popular clamps like the Festool Screw Clamp or Quick Clamp.
Built For A Lifetime Of Service (Or Longer)
The GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE are precision CNC machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized for a non-marring, high durability finish. The high-strength draw latch is built from stainless steel—to resist rust and pitting over time—and features a resilient, grippy, non-marring coating on the latch hook. Despite its high clamping strength, a comfort coating on the latch handle makes it easy to generate the leverage necessary to engage, release or reposition the square along your length of track. Both the GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE are made in the United States, and come with our lifetime warranty.
The Best Of Both Worlds
When you need the absolute smallest and lightest form factor and anticipate using the square for conventional cuts referencing the front edge of your workpiece, choose the GRS-16. When you need the ability to reference off the front and back edge of your workpiece, select the GRS-16 PE. Or, choose the Combination Set for the best of both worlds:
- Allows you to square both ends of longer rails for greatest accuracy
- Keep one in the truck and one in the shop
- Special savings when purchased together as a Combination Set
- Dimensions (Both): 15.2 x 6.0 x 1.4 inches (385 x 152 x 36 mm)
- Weight (GRS-16): 1.7 lbs (772 g)
- Weight (GRS-16 PE): 1.9 lbs (862 g)
- Material (Both): 6061-T6 aluminum, anodized, 5/8 in (15 mm) thick
- Compatible Guide Rails (Both): FESTOOL, MAKITA and TRITON (not compatible with FESTOOL HK 55 Carpentry Saws including the FSK 250, FSK 420 and FSK 670; not compatible with BOSCH or DEWALT tracks)
- Clamping Mechanism (Both): Over center draw latch (304 stainless steel) with compensating spring; secured with M4x0.7-10 stainless steel socket head screws
TSO TPG-30 Parallel Guide System Set (61-364)
The TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Rather than cumbersome designs that rely on sliding together lengths of track and fastening methods that can slip out of calibration without you noticing, the TPG System uses simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail, and a FlipStop v2.0 that only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ feature of FlipStop v2.0 removes the need for re-calibration when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patent-pending ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!
TPG-30 Set Includes:
- Two (2) 30" dual-dimensioned T-tracks
- Two (2) TPG FlipStop v2.0
- Two (2) Calibration Rods, for narrow cutting
- Four (4) Comfort Grip Star Knobs
- One (1) 3mm Hex Driver for all adjustments
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including 20" and 50" T-tracks.