Bora PM-8000 Portacube STR Miter Saw Workstation (PM-8000)
The PM-8000 Portacube STR Miter Saw Workstation is the most revolutionary miter saw stand on the market. It combines the functionality of a portable miter saw stand with the essential qualities of a workstation, giving you a 2-in-1 piece of equipment that fits just about anywhere.
Simply roll the Portacube to the middle of your garage, driveway, or wherever you can find a place to work — and open the extension wings for 7 feet of workspace. To use your miter saw, just flip over the rotational table top to use your miter saw and raise the adjustable tool tables. Cleanup is easy — all you have to do is rotate your miter saw and fold down the wings, and you’re ready to roll it back into storage.
- Compact size of 31" x 29" fits in almost any workshop
- Expands to provide up to 7 feet of working surface
- Fits any miter saw up to 26.5" wide
- Adjustable tool tables raise to height of miter saw - from 2 to 4.5"
- 10" wheels easily roll Portacube around workshop
- Ideal for miter saws, bench top planers or other power table top tools
- Fits through standard 32" door opening
- Saw is not included
- Fully compact 31" wide x 34" high x 29" deep
- Weighs 95lbs (Without a miter saw attached)
- Up to 7 feet of work surface
- 10" heavy duty wheels
- Maximum total width of saw 26 1/2"
- Maximum width between mounting holes 23.5"
- Depth of table top 24" (maximum distance between front and back mounting holes is 21 1/2")
- Maximum height (with saw blade down) 24"
- 400 lb weight capacity