Festool C18 Li 5.2 AIRSTREAM SET (574735)
Many smart features in the Festool C18 lithium ion cordless drill work together to boost productivity and provide the durability needed for your toughest jobs. It offers 21 different torque settings and 2 speed settings that range from low speed and high torque to high speed and low torque. The integrated fuel gauge lets you work on a job site without wondering how long the charge will last. The 5.2 Ah battery packs give you plenty of power to tackle a lot of work.
The C18 Festool cordless drill has a compact D-handle for optimal control and precise handling in tight places. The package includes multiple chucks, and the FastFix system gives you 5 tools in 1, saving you both time and money.
- Fifty torque settings: Two speed settings and twenty-one distinct torque settings cover the entire range of need - from low speed/high torque to high speed / low torque.
- Fuel Gauge: With the integrated fuel gauge, there's no more guessing how much charge remains as you move on to your next task.
- LED: Bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions.
- Backwards-compatible: System components such as FastFix, Centrotec and most batteries are fully compatible with the new drills, ensuring your investment maintains it's value.
- Independent drill and drive mode: The torque selector switch features a position for drill mode, which overrides the slip clutch for non-slip power to the chuck.
- Reversible belt clip: The integrated belt clip can be switched from side to side, allowing you to keep your drill or spare battery close at hand.
- Centrotec Chuck
- Centrotec Bit Holder
- FastFix Keyless Chuck
- (X2) 18 Volt 5.2 Ah AIRSTREAM Batteries
- SCA 8 AIRSTREAM Charger
- Right Angle Chuck
- Eccentric Chuck
- Systainer SYS 2 T-LOC
- Motor: EC TEC Brushless
- Battery Voltage: 18v / 5.2 Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion AIRSTREAM
- RPM (Setting 1 / Setting 2): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1500
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16" (1.5mm) - 1/2" (13mm)
- Max. drill diameter (steel): 5/8" (16mm)
- Max. drill diameter (wood): 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Torque setting range: 4.4 - 70.8in lbs (0.5 - 8 Nm)
- Max. torque in steel: 354.0 in lbs (40 Nm)
- Max torque in wood: 221.2 in lbs (25 Nm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 8.4 oz (1.6 kg)