Festool Domino XL Joiner DF 700 Set (576431) With Domino Asst. Sys 8/10 DF700 (498204)
Build solid and durable mortise and tenon joints in a fraction of the time it takes with traditional methods or stationary equipment. The Domino XL lets you bring the tool to the work, greatly reducing set-up time while simply and effectively producing full-sized mortise and tenon joints. Create mortises up to 9/16" (14mm), perfect for constructing doors and full-sized furniture like tables, benches, beds, and much, much more. Easily the smartest, most efficient joinery tool you'll ever experience.
- Bigger and Stronger: No job is too big for the Domino XL. With an expanded range of thicker, longer tenons, you will quickly and precisely join massive slabs, doors and gates, or construct the most durable of tables and beds.
- Immensely Portable: With the Domino XL, you've got a system light enough and nimble enough for use anywhere in the shop or the jobsite. When the workpiece is too large to come to the machine, this makes all the difference.
- True Mortise and Tenon: Precision placement of solid hardwood tenons guarantees not only a perfect fit, but a finished product that will last for generations.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Dust extraction: Mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a Dust Extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Power Consuption: 720 watts
- Cutting spindle speed: 21,000 rpm
- Domino Slot Cutter Diameter: 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale: 10 - 50 mm
- Movable stepped stop: 15 - 70mm, 5mm increments (19/32" to 2-3/4")
- Miter Routing: 0 - 90 deg; stop positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5 deg
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Domino XL Cutter D12
- Trim Stop
- Cross Stop
- Plug-It Power Cord
- Support Bracket
- SYS M 337
Festool Domino Asst. Sys 8/10 DF700 (498204)
This T-Loc Systainer contains an assortment of Festool beech tenons designed for the Domino XL DF 700. These tenons are made from solid hardwood for superior stability and strength. Beech tenons are ideal as true floating tenons for all of your mortise and tenon projects including cabinetmaking, furniture and frame work. They're designed to be flat and elongated so they don't rotate, and will perfectly align for edge and face gluing for consistent and clean surfaces. Each tenon has embossed glue pockets.
- T-Loc SYSTAINER with three storage compartments to sort and keep DOMINO tenons together and for easy access to them when working
- Includes DOMINO XL cutters for sizes: D8/D10
- Includes assortment of 8mm and 10mm
- DOMINO XL beechwood dowel range
- DOMINOs 8x50, 8x80, 8x100, 10x50, 10x80, 10x100 and DOMINO XL cutter for sizes 8 and 10