GRK Fasteners | Caliburn Concrete | 1/4 x 1 3/4" Flat Head Handy-Pak (57153)
Caliburn Concrete Screws are case hardened steel fasteners with a patented thread design which allows for easy installation, removal, and re-insertion in concrete and similar material. They are available in three different head designs: Flat Head, Pan Head (PH), and Flat Washer-Head (XL) all with star drive recess to best meet your application requirements.
All GRK Fasteners feature Climatek all weather coating the premier corrosion protection coating orginally designed for the U.S. Navy. Climatek is primarily gold to match most wood finishes. Climatek exceeds the standards for AC257 and conforms to ICC Reports ESR-2442 and ESR-3201.
- Application: Concrete & Masonry
- Bit Type: Star Drive
- Case Hardened Steel
- Self Anchoring System
- Removal and Reinsertion into same pilot hole mulitple times
- Pre-Drilling Required: 3/16 Drill Bit
- Climatek coated for high corrsion resistance
- Approved ICC Report ESR-3251
- Length: 1 3/4"
- Wire Size: 1/4
- Driver Bit: T-30
- Metric Size: 6.0 x 45
- Climatek Coated: provides all weather corrosion protection
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- Aprox. 50 Caliburn Concrete Fasteners
- (1) Drill Bit Size T-30 Diameter #1/4