Kreg Clamp Vise (KBC3-VISE)
The Clamp Vise consists of an anodized aluminium plate which side mounts to any work surface between a 1" and 2" thickness. Used in conjunction with the enclosed 3" Bench Clamp (KBC3) the plate creates a powerful bench vise which can support a work piece on edge with up to 400 lbs of pressure. The vise also works as traditional end vise holding materials up to 3-1/4" (83mm) thick in place on the benchtop surface. A set of bench dogs and a set of clamp blocks are included to provide stability during any project.
- Mounts to surfaces 1" to 2" thick (25-51mm)
- Clamp capacity: Up to 400lbs. pressure
- Material capactiy: Up to 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Approx. Weight: 12lbs.
- Anodized Aluminium Plate
- Bench Dogs: Glass-reinforced Nylon with Anti-slip Rubber grips
- Clamp Blocks: 7 adjustable height settings
- Compatible with: Kreg Clamp Trak (KKS1020); Kreg Clamp Plate (KBK-IP)
- Replacement for Kreg Klamp Vise (KKS1160)
Kreg Automaxx clamps are designed with a self-adjusting mechanism that allows the user to lock and hold materials of varying thickness securely in place with a simple squeeze of the comfort grip handles. All Automaxx clamps maintain a constant and steady pressure which is set by the user by adjusting the easy-to-regulate thumbscrew at the start of application, set it and forget it.
The 3" Bench Clamp interlocks with the Kreg Trak and Plate systems for flush and stable mounting of the workpiece to the table top for materials up to 3-1/4" (83mm) thick. One end slides and locks into the track for fixed position placement, while the other possesses an extra-large padded face to secure the workpiece to the table without marring delicate surfaces.
Standard Package Includes:
- (1) Anodized Aluminium Plate
- (1) 3" Bench Clamp (KBC3)
- (2) Bench Dogs
- (2) Clamp Blocks
- Mounting Hardware