Kreg Pocket Hole Screws
Kreg Pocket Hole Screws - Ideal for a variety of application, use these guidelines below to help select the right screw for the job.
- COMPOSITION / FINISHES: Kreg screws are available in three finishes:
- Zinc: Indoor projects where moisture is not a significant concern
- Blue-Kote: Damp or wet applications, perfect for outdoor environments.
- Stainless: Specially designed for exposure to salt water and ACQ treated lumber.
- HEAD STYLE:
- Maxi-Loc: Washer head provides maximum surface area for stronger joints.
- Pan-Head: Smaller head for hard woods, smaller shank diameter to reduce splitting.
- THREAD STYLE:
- Fine: Hardwoods | Ash, Maple, Hickory, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, Cherry and Birch.
- Coarse: Softwoods | Plywood, Particleboard, MDF, Pine, Cedar, Fir, Spruce, Poplar, Aspen
- Hi-Lo: For use as a general purpose screw and with medium hardwoods such as Poplar
- SCREW LENGTH: We offer all screw lengths. Need help? Give us a call!