Kreg Precision Beaded Face-Frame System (PRS1200) – The Fastest, Easiest, & Most Affordable Way to Build Beaded Face-Frames in a Home Shop
Beaded Face-Frames are a great way to add detail, richness, and value to your cabinetry work. The Precision Beaded Face-Frame System works in conjunction with your full-size router table to serve as the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to build beaded face-frames in a home shop.
Through a process of precise notching of rails and stiles, the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System simplifies standard beaded face-frame construction by eliminating the need to make intricate cuts on a table saw, fit and refit miters, or spend thousands of dollars on a large specialized machine. The end result is higher quality, more consistent results, in less time and with less effort than before.
How It Works
- Use the control arm and smooth-sliding base to plunge the stiles into the specialized notching bit.
- Use the Precision Router Stop to ensure perfectly placed notches on the rails.
- Switch to your standard routing fence and specialized beading bit to apply a decorative bead.
- Use Kreg Joinery to secure the notched stiles and rails together. Glue is optional.
- Integrated Clamp – This heavy-duty clamp holds your workpieces firmly in place. It features a quick-release handle and adjustability for variable stock thicknesses.
- Control Arm – The handle can be connected to the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System with or without the Control Arm. The arm provides improved control, smooth operation, and reduces the force necessary to plunge the workpiece into the bit.
- Sliding Base – The sliding base of the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System features 20 internal stainless-steel ball bearings that guarantee smooth operation.
- Router Table Stop – The included Precision Router Table Stop lets you repeat precise cuts again and again. It features a Precision Lens Cursor for magnified accuracy, and it can be flipped out of the way when not in use.
- For Use with: Kreg Precision Router Table
- Additional Accessories: Beading bits and notching bits are available separately for use on a variety of projects.
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (1) Kreg 1/4" x 1-1/2" Notching Bit
- (1) Kreg 1/4" Standard Beading Bit
- (1) Kreg 1/4" Precision Setup Bar
- Everything Else You Need to Get Started