Skilsaw 10" Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw w/Stand (SPT99-11)
The 10 in. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKILSAW®'s table-saw lineup. SKILSAW®'s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-⅝ in. depth of cut, and 30-½ in. rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision. The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKILSAW®'s patented Dual-Field™ Motor runs cooler, so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen-inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up.
- 10" heavy duty Worm Drive table w/stand
- Worm Drive gearing with 3-5/8" depth of cut and 30-1/2" rip capacity for maximum torque for ripping applications and cuts through 4x for increased productivity
- Precision Rack and Pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16" wheels and Easy-Load
- Handles deliver unsurpassed mobility over stairs and rough job-site surfaces while helping load the saw into your truck with ease
- Dust port elbow contains debris to one area for clean-up
- Left support allows for larger cuts to be made by one person
- Stand handles to smoothly push the saw through the truck bed
- Heavy duty Worm Drive table w/stand
- 30-tooth Diablo carbide blade
- Miter gauge
- Smart Guard system including Anti-Kick Back device
- Dust elbow
- Insert plate
- Push stick
- Rip fence
Outfeed sold separately.
- Blade size: 10"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Cord length: 6ft.
- Height: 35"
- Weight: 98lbs.
- Amperage: 15
- Maximum RPM: 5000
- Depth of cut at 45 deg.: 2-3/10"
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 3-5/8"
- Bevel direction: Left