Skilsaw 7-1/4" Left Blade Sidewinder Circular Saw Southpaw (SPT67M8-01)
Introducing SOUTHPAW™, the only All-Magnesium Left Blade SIDEWINDER™ Circular Saw. Made specifically for our saws and for pros like you, SKILSAW®'s best-in-class 15 Amp Dual-Field™ motor increases cooling and extends tool life. Rugged all-magnesium construction reduces weight and goes even further to dissipate motor heat. See it all: with your blade located on the left, you have improved blade and cut-line visibility for improved accuracy. Plus, with 56° precision beveling capacity, you get the added capacity for a wider variety of cuts. Now you're set up for all-day success. Count on legendary SKILSAW® durability and performance to get the job done.
- Left blade Sidewinder improves blade and cut line accuracy and visibility
- All-magnesium construction reduces user fatigue and adds durability
- Powerful Dual-Field Motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Best-in-class torque improves productivity and increases speed of cut
- Extended 56 degree bevel adds capacity for a wider variety of cuts
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip provides comfortable grip for both left and right handed users
- Worm drive styled guards directs dust away from user
- Lightweight design reduces user fatigue
- SOUTHPAW SPT67M8-01 7-1/4" left blade Sidewinder circular saw
- 24-tooth Skilsaw carbide blade
- Multifunction wrench (stored in foot)
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Cord length: 10ft.
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 9lbs.
- Amperage: 15
- Maximum RPM: 5300
- Depth of cut at 45 deg.: 1-7/8"
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2-7/16"