Skilsaw 7-1/4" Sidewinder Circular Saw for Fiber Cement (SPT67FMD-22)
If you've ever worked with fiber cement, you know cutting it can be tough on both you and your saw. Now you can power through stacks of fiber cement while the silica dust is funneled away from the tool motor for longer life. This SIDEWINDER™ has a blade guard extension and dust channel to funnel dust into the included vacuum hose to be collected by your jobsite vacuum. We've even added sealed motor bearings and a dust resistant switch to help keep this saw running job after job. The unique included no-mard cord sleeve keeps the vacuum hose and power cord from getting in your way. Cut siding and trim straight and clean all day with less fatigue, thanks to the lightweight yet rugged magnesium components. And nothing tops SKILSAW®'s Dual-Field™ Motor and Diablo® HardieBlade™ for durability. Big job or small—this SIDEWINDER™ will leave all other circular saws in the dust.
- Electric convenience brake for jobsite productivity
- Balanced and durable all-magnesium circular saw
- Powerful 15 AMP Dual-Field Motor stays cool through continuous cuts
- 56 degree bevel capacity with bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees
- Integrated dust blower for clear line of sight
- Accessible brushes
- Handle with true grip
- SPT67FMD 7-1/4" Sidewinder for fiber cement
- 4-tooth Diablo HardieBlade for fiber cement
- 8ft. vacuum hose with nylon sleeve
- 1.5" vacuum hose adapter
- 2.5" vacuum hose adapter
- Multi-function wrench (stored in foot)
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Cord length: 10ft.
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 9lbs.
- Amperage: 15
- Maximum RPM: 5300
- Depth of cut at 45 deg.: 1-7/8"
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2-7/16"