Skilsaw 8" Outlaw Worm Drive for Metal (SPT78MMC-22)
Others settle, but this OUTLAW™ saw has the edge to see things others never will. The blade window gives you the visibility to make true cuts. This saw also comes with the largest available chip tray, so you can stay productive. And each pass of the OUTLAW™ with the Diablo® Cermet blade cuts quickly and virtually spark-free, with minimal burrs- showing metal no mercy.
- Worm Drive Gearing optimized for metal provides power, precision and durability
- Only left blade saw built with a blade window for clean and consistent cutting
- Largest available chip tray holds 33% more than competitors for improved productivity
- Saw features Cermet-tipped blade technology so it cuts quickly and virtually spark-free with minimal burrs
- Dual-Field motor increases power and extends tool life
- Diablo Cermet-tipped blade delivers 3x the life of a standard carbide
- 42-tooth Diablo Cermet-tipped blade
- Multifunctional wrench (stored in foot)
- Blade size: 8"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Cord length: 8ft.
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 15lbs.
- Amperage: 15
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2-3/4"