Stabila REC 210 Receiver w/Bracket (07335)
Works with 03180, 03269, 03270, 03275
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measuring made simple for non-rotating "pulse line" lasers
- A series of symbols indicate your distance from the reference height and whether you are too high or low
- Two sensitivity levels simplify setting-up over longer or shorter distances
- Works with most commercially available red beam line lasers
- Audible tones help you find grade when you can't see the display
- Dual displays - front and rear
- Included bracket adjusts to rods as wide as 3"
- LCD Display - Arrows for direction
- Grade Sensitivity: Up to 1/16"
- Tone Volumes: Loud: 105DBA, Low: 85DBA
- Auto Shut Off: 30 min
- Length of Reception Band: 2"
- Batteries (included): 2 x AA
- Operating Temp: -4F to +140F
- Storage Temp: -40F to +158F
- Battery Life: 50 Hours
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 6" x 1"
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose