Veto Tech Pac Black - FREE TP5B Tool Pouch Promo
To redeem this offer visit www.vetopropac.com/springpromo2020
- Enter the product that you purchased from US Tool and Fastener
- Attach an image of the UPC symbol from your product
- Attach a copy of the sales receipt for your order DATED between March 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020
The Tech Pac Black is a full-featured service tech tool backpack with removable pocket panels. This bag is based on the Tech Pac but has the added ability to swap out the tool pocket panel with a laptop panel.
- Width: 13"
- Length: 9"
- Height: 18.75"
- Weight (empty): 10 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- 46 interior and exterior tool pockets
- Upper pockets on the front side
- 8" electrical tape strap
- 2 storage bays; 4 storage platforms
- Manifold gauge and hose storage pocket
- 4 large and 5 small D-rings
- Outside mounted stainless steel tape clip holder
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- 3 mm injection molded polypropylene weatherproof base
- Blacked-out polyester fabric with gray pockets for visibility
- Powder-coated steel D-rings
- Marine grade rivets
- industrial strength double nylon stitching
- Removable tool pocket panels
- Laptop panel is available as an accessory
- Warranty: 5 years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed…proceed with caution!