ONE-TIME TOOL - Woodpecker ClampZILLA 4-WAY Panel Clamp - 2 PACK
ORDER DEADLINE JULY 29, 2019
Woodpeckers newest OneTIME Tool, the ClampZILLA 4-Way Panel Clamp, places a bar on both sides of your stock with centering devices that direct the pressure to the exact center of your stock. Not only does ClampZILLA focus the lateral pressure on the center of your panel, it also puts vertical pressure on the boards, helping to hold them in alignment to each other. Using parallel jaw clamps, you would need 2 clamps across your panel plus 2 clamps and clamping cauls providing vertical pressure to replace one ClampZILLA 4-Way Panel Clamp. Like all our OneTIME Tools, ClampZILLA is only made to order, precisely built and carefully inspected in our Strongsville, Ohio factory. The deadline to order yours is Monday, July 29, 2019. Once orders are filled, these tools will be retired from our product line. Expected ship date November 29, 2019.
- Glues up quickly and easily.
- Requires only one screw to apply vertical and horizontal pressure simultaneously.
- Exerts over 6,500 pounds of clamping pressure.
- Powder-coated steel bars and clamping pads.
- Quick-release pins on movable end for easy adjusting.
- Range exceeds that of almost every other clamp on the market.
- 2 ClampZILLA panel clamps.
- Normal range is from 5/8" to 2".
- For stock thinner than 5/8", add piece of 3/4" scrap above and below the stock.
- For stock thicker than 2", add a 2x2 to the edges.
- Maximum stock width is 38".
- Clamp length is 47".
Don't need a 2 pack? There are also 4 packs and individual packs available.