Woodpeckers | Router Table Free-Hand Guard (FHG)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The NEW Woodpecker Free-Hand Guardthree purposes:
- First it provides a fulcrum to rest your board against
- Second a dust port for a hose hook up
- Third a shield to keep chips from flying up into your face. (The shield is not a substitute for goggles.)
- Woodpeckers Free-Hand Guard attaches directly to any Woodpecker Router Plate or Lift
- Two knobs make it simple and fast to install or remove
- It is adaptable to other brand plates by simply drilling two holes and using the included alternate attachment screws. (Instructions included).
- The Free-Hand Guard is made up of a laminated birch base, a phenolic top plate, an acrylic shield with a combination 2-1/2” – 2-1/4” dust port.
- Accommodates materials up to 1-1/2” in thickness.
- Made in U.S.A.
- (1) Woodpeckers | Router Table Free-Hand Guard (FHG)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose