BORA PM-4520 All-Terrain Sawhorse
When the ground at your jobsite is uneven, it can be hard to find a spot to set up for your work. The PM-4520 All-Terrain Sawhorse makes it easy to get to work with STABLZTM Tap to AdaptTM Technology, featuring a patented, game-changing vertical support, triangular in shape, that adapts easily to any surface. A simple tap of the foot pivots the triangle, giving you four points of contact on any terrain.
- Revolutionary STABLZTM leg design stabilizes your sawhorse setup by pivoting the legs with a simple tap
- Legs stow away inside the metal beam nonsequentially – fold up in any order
- Steel end caps hold 2x4s to create convenient workstation
- 750-lb. weight capacity — 1500 lbs. per pair
- Non-skid beam prevents material from slipping
- Long, pre-drilled top allows you to screw in a 2x4 as a sacrificial top, saving your equipment from damage