Festool NEW Mutli-Jetsream 2 ETS 150/3 EQ Random Orbital Sander (576079)
Festool specializes in power tools and accessories that boosts efficiency for a better finished product while designing tools that are comfortable to use. This is especially true in the case of the Festool ETS 150/3 EQ Random Orbital Finish Sander (575026). This versatile orbital sander is ideal for fine sanding and extra-fine sanding. With a short .125-inch (3 mm) stroke, it produces an exceptional surface finish. Festool's ETS 150/3 sander has an ergonomic handle, rubberized top grip, vibration-stop balancing and fingertip switch that reduces the usual discomfort associated with sanders.
ShopFestool.com is your trusted source for tools and accessories that make up the Festool System, the company's line of products designed to work together seamlessly for a healthier and more productive work environment.
- Vibration-stop - Balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Pad brake - Stops the pad quickly when setting the tool down for less worry of potentially damaging a freshly finished workpiece.
- StickFix mechanical fastening design - Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.
- MMC electronics - Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord - Interchangeable, long cord design allows quick switches between tools and provides plenty of cord for movement.
- Lockable switch - Allows for uninterrupted running for optimum control and less hand fatigue.
- Power Consumption: 310 watts / 2.6 amps 120 v AC
- Pad size: 6" (150mm) dia.
- Speed: 6,000 - 10,500 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 1/8" (3.0mm)
- Dust extraction port: 27mm
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Sys gen 3 Systainer
- Multi-Jetstream 2 Pad Technology - SuperSoft Pad
- Filter bag with holder
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 3 TL
|The information below was last updated on September 3, 2021. Anticipate weekly updates, generally late Friday or early Monday.|
|If a particular set SKU includes rails, it will not appear explicitly below as its own line item. However, its backorder projection will be the same as the primary component SKU of the set. |
e.g. 577008, the TSC 55 K set with batteries and rails, will have the same backorder projection as 576818 (the saw + batteries).
|For the sake of reference, we have included "old" and "new" items numbers for SKU's that have recently underwent a rolling change - the SG3 transition mostly. |
Any item-pairs you see below are treated as a single item for the purpose of determining FIFO fulfillment. Ordering the "new" item number will not let you (or anyone else) jump the line. Sorry :)