The Tech Pac Camo MO (Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern) is a stable, non-tipping back pack that holds tools and meters for technicians that need to climb ladders or walk long distances to access their work locations.
- Width: 9.875”
- Length: 14.25”
- Height: 21.5”
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 56 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- Metal Shoulder Strap Sliding Buckles
- 2 Storage Bays- 4 Storage Platforms
- Manifold Gauge And Hose Storage Pocket
- Padded EVA Thermoformed, Ergonomic Back Padding
- Metal YKK ® Zippers
- 8" Electrical Tape Strap
- Redesigned Upper Pockets (Front Side) For Extra Tool Capacity
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 950 and 1250 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Gray Pockets For Better Visibility
- Magnetic Screw Catcher
- Quick Release Metal Hasp Allows Easy Access To Rear Storage Bay
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
Download The Product Sheet of