Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Jigsaw (576192) - D-HANDLE | CORDED - A D-Handle Jigsaw Like No Other!
Conquer virtually any material and application thanks to the robust build and flexibilty of the Carvex design. With multiple baseplates for cutting wood, wood-like materials, plastics, and metals, the Carvex adapts to any application. Simplify set-ups for angle cuts with an all-new Adjustable Angle Base (accessory) with rotary adjust knob. And a tool-free exchange system allows for quick and easy base changes. Cut with ease and control with unparalleled ergonomics, dual-access power switch, and low vibration. Available in both a corded version that utilizes Festool's interchangeable Plug-It cord and a cordless Lithium Ion battery-powered version.
- 4-LED Stroboscopic Light: Illuminate the cut line in-synch with the blade for effortless and improved visibility for precise cuts and less rework.
- Ergonomics: An extremely comfortable design and low weight combined with dual-power switch position makes for easier, less fatiguing work in virtually every situation.
- Corded or cordless versions: Cordless versions can be used with all Festool Slide-Type Batteries from 10.8-18 vold Li or 12-15.6 volt NiCd/NiMH.
- Carbide Guidance System: Triple blade reinforcement with rigid support rod and carbide jaws reduce blade wander and drift. This helps to eliminate cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for rework.
- FastFix Blade Change: Tool-free insertion that is as simple as turning a key in a lock. Features an equally speedy blade ejection system for faster blade changes.
- MMC electronics: Increase cut performance with remarkable control featuring variable speed, constant speed under load, thermal and overload protection and a new automatic setting.
- A tool-free base for every need: Get more out of your investment with a wide range of precision-enhancing based, including a circle-cutting base, a butterfly-style angle base, and even a base that protects delicate surfaces during cutting.
- Brushless motor technology: EC-TEC motor with full electronic controls is long-lasting and energy efficient enabling extensive cutting with reduced effort and strain.
- Dust extraction: Equipped with an anti-static removable dust port for a cleaner work area and less mess. Also equipped with a blower to keep a clear view of the cut line.
- Adjustable Chip Catcher: The Chip Catcher of the Carvex can be adjusted up and down as needed for greater visibiilty or to aid in dust extraction. Can also be removed entirely.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Festool Plug-it system allows you to quickly switch between the jigsaw and just about any other tool, reducing downtime, and simplifying packaging.
- Motor Type: EC TEC Brushless Motor
- Power Consumption: 550 Watts /4.5 amp V AC
- Stroke Rate 1" (26mm): 1,000 - 3,800 strokes per minute
- Stroke Adjustment: Four Stage Stroke Adjustment
- Bevel Adjustment: Fixed Base (optional angle base 496134 allows for bevels up to 45 deg left and right)
- Cutting Depth (wood): 4-3/4" (120mm)
- Cutting Depth (non-ferrous metals): 3/4" (20mm)
- Cutting Depth (steel): 3/8" (10mm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Corded D-Handle Jigsaw (561608)
- T-Shank Jigsaw blades for wood (2 pcs)
- Chip Catcher
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL Systainer