Tenryu Blade - 10" 40 Tooth 5/8" Arbor 5870 RPM (GM-25540-2)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Tenryu Blade - 10", 40 Tooth, 5/8" Arbor, 5870 RPM (GM-25540-2)
The top of the line choice for table saw blades for most all woodworking. Saw plate run-out less than .002" for flat true run. Built-in dampening system reduces vibration, making cuts quieter and more precise. Performs smooth, easy crosscuts and rips even on veneer plywood.
Carbide tip material is an extra hard, c-4 and super fine grain with corrosion inhibitors to give the keenest edge and longest sharp-life.
- Fully hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel body for true and accurate cuts.
- A new grade of extra hard carbide resists both abrasive and chemical wear better than standard grades for longer life.
- Resin bond-filled expansion slots to absorb any vibration and reduce cutting noise.
- TENRYU'S fine grit honing ensures mirror finish on carbide for the keenest possible edges and a super clean cut.
- Diameter: 10"
- Teeth: 40
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: ATB
- Rake: 20
- Kerf: 0.125
- Max RPM: 5870