White FIN TRIM
Smallest Head of the Market for a Clean Finish
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Trim head: for a clean finished look
- W-Cut™: Low torque, smoother drive
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling, faster penetration
- ESR-3201 Approved for structral application
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek™ Coated is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- For interior/exterior use
- White Powder Coated Finish
GRK's Trim™ Head screws are an excellent choice for most fine carpentry applications, as well as window extension jambs and more. The Trim™ Head screws have the smallest screw head available; with screw lengths from 1-1/4" (30mm) to 5" (125mm).
Most material splitting is prevented because of the Trim™ Head screw's exceptionally small head and the W-Cut™ thread design.
*FOR BEST RESULTS, TRIM™ SCREWS SHOULD BE DRIVEN AT HALF SPEED. TO PROLONG THE LIFE OF THE #10 BIT, DO NOT USE AN IMPACT DRIVER ON THE #8 TRIM™ HEAD SCREW.