Festool 576480 Cordless impact TID 18 HPC 4,0 I-Plus
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. The TID 18 turns the screw without straining your wrist thanks to the hammer mechanism striking on the tangent, along the direction of rotation.
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
- Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T mode specifically for self tapping screws
- Safe: Kickback free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool free 1/4“ holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
1 - TID 18 Impact Driver
2 - BP 18V Li HighPower 4.0 Battery Pack w/ Bluetooth
1 - TCL 6 Rapid Charger
1 - Belt Clip
1 - SysGen 3 Systainer, M 237
|Li-ion battery capacity||4.0 Ah|
|Gears||3 + T-Mode|
Idling speed, 1st/2nd/3rd/T-mode
1st: 0 - 1200 RPM
2nd: 0 - 2000 RPM
3rd: 0 - 3200 RPM
T-mode: 0 - 3200 RPM (lowering to 750)
|Max. number of hammer strokes / 3rd gear||4500 BPM|
|Max. torque 3 rd gear||1593.18 in. lbs. / 180.00 Nm|
|Dimensions LxHxW (without battery pack)|| |
5.2” (132mm) x 8.94” (227mm) x 3.3” (84mm)
|Tool holder||1/4 inch|
|Weight with Li-ion Battery||3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg|
Q: Will the Festool TID 18 accept standard quick change bits?
A: Yes! The New TID 18 will accept standard 1/4" Hex Shank bits in the quick change bit holder.