Festool PS 300 EQ Jigsaw (576039) - Low profile jigsaw with smart ergonomics
Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Hard material and curves can easily cause the blade to deflect, resulting in time consuming re-cutting or sanding. Trion jigsaws are designed with adjustable carbide-tipped jaws that work with the blade clamping system. They also feature a back-up bearing for triple blade guidance that keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe at all times, even on curves. The barrel grip PS 300 is designed to fit your hand with a low center of gravity.
- Carbide Guidance System: Rigidly supports the blade at exactly the pre-set angle, reducing blade wander in tight radius cuts. This eliminates cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for rework
- FastFix: Allows for quick, tool-free blade changes. FastFix lever opens the chuck for easy blade removal or changes.
- Zero clearance splinterguard: Solid one-piece splinterguards provide zero-clearance, resulting in ultraclean cuts with no splinters or tear out.
- MMC electronics: Festool jigsaws feature soft-start to soften startup jolts, variable speed control to match the blade speed to the material need and constant speed under load for consistent blade tip speed and improved cut quality.
- Non-marring sub-base: The non-marring, plastic sub-base allows the user to work on finished material without concern for damage or marking.
- Variable Stroke: Four unique stroke settings vary from straight plunge action for smooth cuts to aggressive orbital action for rapid cuts.
- Dual-port extraction and chip deflector: Efficient dust extraction design features pick up ports with base dust channels on both sides of the blade. Forward chip guard captures and direct chips.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Festool Plug-it system allows you to quickly switch between the jigsaw and just about any other tool, reducing downtime, and simplifying packaging.
- Dual Bevel Base: 45d dual-bevel for angled cuts and a 0d detent for perpendicular cuts.
- AC Universal Motor
- 720 Watts/6 amp 120v AC
- 1,000 - 2,900 strokes per minute (1" stroke)
- Four Stage Stroke Adjustment
- 0d to 45d bevel adjustment
- 4-3/4" Cutting Depth (wood)
- 3/4" Cutting Depth (non-ferrous metals)
- 3/8" Cutting Depth (steel)
- Weight = 5.06 lbs.
- Trion PS 300 EQ
- T-Shank Jigsaw blades for wood (2 pcs)
- Chip Guard
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL Systainer