Festool PSB 300 EQ Jigsaw (576049)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Festool PSB 300 EQ Jigsaw (576049) - Easy one-handed control with D-handle grip.
The secret to splinter-free cuts is full material support at the cutting point. Trion jigsaw splinterguards are designed to be cut by the blade for perfect zero-clearance between the blade and the splinterguard. The resulting cut is clean through the entire piece with little to no finishing required. The D-handle PSB 300 features a fingertip trigger and smaller profile grip. The PSB 300 has all the qualities of the PS 300, with the addition of a comfortable D-handle for easy one-handed use.
- Dual Bevel Base: 45d dual-bevel for angled cuts and a 0d detent for perpendicular cuts.
- Carbide Guidance System: Rigidly supports the blade at exactly the pre-set angle, reducing blade wander in tight radius cuts. This eliminates cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for rework
- FastFix: Allows for quick, tool-free blade changes. FastFix lever opens the chuck for easy blade removal or changes.
- Zero clearance splinterguard: Solid one-piece splinterguards provide zero-clearance, resulting in ultraclean cuts with no splinters or tear out.
- MMC electronics: Festool jigsaws feature soft-start to soften startup jolts, variable speed control to match the blade speed to the material need and constant speed under load for consistent blade tip speed and improved cut quality.
- Non-marring sub-base: The non-marring, plastic sub-base allows the user to work on finished material without concern for damage or marking.
- Variable Stroke: Four unique stroke settings vary from straight plunge action for smooth cuts to aggressive orbital action for rapid cuts.
- Dual-port extraction and chip deflector: Efficient dust extraction design features pick up ports with base dust channels on both sides of the blade. Forward chip guard captures and direct chips.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Festool Plug-it system allows you to quickly switch between the jigsaw and just about any other tool, reducing downtime, and simplifying packaging.
- AC Universal Motor
- 720 Watts/6 amp 120v AC
- 1,000 - 2,900 strokes per minute (1" stroke)
- Four Stage Stroke Adjustment
- 0d to 45d bevel adjustment
- 4-3/4" Cutting Depth (wood)
- 3/4" Cutting Depth (non-ferrous metals)
- 3/8" Cutting Depth (steel)
- Weight = 5.26 lbs.
- Trion PSB 300 EQ
- T-Shank Jigsaw blades for wood (2 pcs)
- Chip Guard
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL Systainer