TSO TPG-20 Parallel Guide System Set (61-471)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
The TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Rather than cumbersome designs that rely on sliding together lengths of track and fastening methods that can slip out of calibration without you noticing, the TPG System uses simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail, and a FlipStop v2.0 that only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ feature of FlipStop v2.0 removes the need for re-calibration when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patent-pending ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!
TPG-30 Set Includes:
- Two (2) 20" dual-dimensioned T-tracks
- Two (2) TPG FlipStop v2.0
- Two (2) Calibration Rods, for narrow cutting
- Four (4) Comfort Grip Star Knobs
- One (1) 3mm Hex Driver for all adjustments
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including 30" and 50" T-tracks.