GRK Fasteners | FIN/TRIM | #8 x 1-1/2" Trim Head Screw Bulk (6,500 pcs) (15724)
GRK Finish and Trim screws are specially designed with W-Cut thread pattern and the smallest screw head possible allowing for easy, clean installation without splitting the material. No pre-drilling is required, unless the building material's limitations require a pilot hole, such as in hardwoods like Mahogany. GRK has improved upon there own design with the RT Composite FIN/TRIM screw (available in lengths from 2" to 3-18") by adding reverse thread under the head of the fastener allowing the screw to sink beneath the classic wood composite material without the dimpling effect that often occurs with other Fin/Trim products. This makes the GRK FIN/TRIM head screws the ideal fastener for fine carpentry application.
All GRK Fasteners feature Climatek all weather coating the premier corrosion protection coating orginally designed for the U.S. Navy. Climatek is primarily gold to match most wood finishes but is available in a range of colors for some products. Climatek exceeds the standards for AC257 and conforms to ICC Reports ESR-2442 and ESR-3201.
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Application: All Trim Applications; Most Composite Decking; Window Jambs and Fine Carpentry
- Bit Type: Star Head Recess
- RT Composite: Reverse Thread
- Pre-Drilling Based Upon Material Requirements
- Climatek coated for high corrsion resistance
- Approved ICC Report ESR-3201
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Wire Size: # 8
- Driver Bit: T-10
- Metric Size: 4.0 x 40
- Climatek Coated: provides all weather corrosion protection
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- Aprox. 6500 FIN/TRIM Head Fastener