This 6" Jointer features a helical cutterhead with 40 four-sided indexable carbide knife inserts – this design provides a superior finish and quieter operation compared to conventional cutterheads, and the inserts require no adjustment once they are installed. If a knife insert becomes nicked, simply rotate it for a fresh edge and continue working. Oversized infeed/outfeed tables are mounted on dovetailed ways. The fence is 38" in length, with positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left. The fine/quick adjustment lever on the infeed table offers quick set-ups with precision controlled depth of cut. The heavy steel stand features a 1 HP motor with a non-slip v-belt drive for maximum performance. The 4" dust port offers easy connection to any dust collection system.
- 66" long adjustable infeed and outfeed tables provide more working surface
- Enlarged sheet metal stand provides a sturdy base
- Extra-long 38" two-way tilting fence with positive stops provides quick positioning for 90° or bevel cuts
- Fence controls are center-mounted for convenience
- Fine/quick adjustment lever on infeed table for precision cuts
- Helical cutterhead with 40 four sided carbide inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Push button switch is lockable to prevent accidental starting