Festool Plunge-Cut Saw TS 60 KEB-Plus-FS (577422)
Worlds apart. The benchmark in sawing.
Festool plunge-cut saws have been setting the standard for saws for decades. The TS 60 K is redefining this yet again. In the blink of an eye, the unique Kickback Stop protects your workpiece and minimises the risk of injury. Perfectly coordinated with the entire Festool saw system and with a cutting depth of 60 mm. The most versatile saw of its kind guarantees you premium work results. Of course, this is also the case for mitre cuts and solid worktops. The TS 60 K now offers the unrivalled opportunity to combine it with the cross-cutting guide rail. In just a few steps, this produces a portable and easy-to-use compound miter saw system for accurate angle cutting. Thanks to the latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor, the compact plunge-cut saw is extremely robust and powerful. It saws like a hot knife through butter, combining precision, flexibility and the highest cutting quality – whilst also offering enhanced safety. The TS 60 K: Worlds apart.
- Safer: The unique Kickback Stop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece.
- Dive deeper: Greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F
- Versatile: Option to combine with the tried-and-tested guide rails and now with the FSK cross-cutting guide rails too
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses quickly whilst requiring less effort
- Precise: Simple, precise and repeatable mitre cuts can be achieved by setting mitre angles from -1° to 47°
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop and sophisticated design make it extremely easy to change the saw blade
- Best orientation: A transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the saw blade
Protects against dangerous kickbacks:
Our best plunge-cut saw is now even safer: The unique Kickback Stop protects your workpiece and also minimises the risk of injury. The TS 60 K is a high-precision, safe plunge-cut saw designed for you and your team – and for excellent results.
One saw for every task:
The TS 60 K is our most versatile plunge-cut saw. With its 60 mm cutting depth and compact design, it offers premium results even when working with miter cuts and solid worktops. A further benefit: The entire accessory system can be used, and the TS 60 K can even be combined with the cross-cutting guide rail – a ground-breaking improvement to your daily work.
Saws like a hot knife through butter:
Robust and sophisticated down to the very last detail, the TS 60 K is sure to impress across the board. The latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor is virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. The high speed ensures ideal machining, an effortless feed rate and, as a result, the best cutting quality.
Enhanced safety thanks to the unique Kickback Stop
The integrated Kickback Stop reduces the risk of injury and damage to the workpiece caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece. Once the saw has been triggered, it is ready for use straight away without replacements or additional costs.
Greater cutting depth
The plunge-cut saw enables precise cuts at cutting depths of up to 60 mm in a compact design. The TS 60 K offers a greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F. Even for mitre cuts of 45°, materials of up to 40 mm can be cut with the guide rail.
Cross cuts reimagined
The TS 60 K plunge-cut saw can also be combined with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail, for a portable system enabling quick and accurate cross cuts to be made. Together with the tried-and-tested guide rails, the TS 60 K can offer maximum flexibility of use.
Constant high cutting power
The brushless EC-TEC motor makes the TS 60 K virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. In combination with the thin kerf saw blades, the high-speed 6800 rpm brushless EC-TEC motor ensures work progresses quickly whilst requiring less effort.
- Precise plunge cuts in materials up to 60 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Cutting chipboard to size (chipboard, veneered and plastic-coated panels)
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail (floor panels, slats, boards)
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
Power consumption: 1 500 W
Idle engine speed: 3 000 - 6 800 min⁻¹
Saw blade diameter: 168 mm
Angular range: -1 - 47 °
Cutting depth: 0 - 62 mm
Cutting depth: 45° 45 mm
Dust extraction connection diameter: 27/36 mm
Cable length: 4 m
- WOOD FINE CUT HW 168 x 1.8 x 20 WD42 circular saw blade
- Sight Window
- Splinter guard
- Hex key 5 mm
- Systainer SYS3 M 337
- 55“ Guide Rail FS 1400