Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO (KPHJ520PRO).
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is essential for project builders who need an easy-to-use jig wherever they work. This jig includes a 2" (51mm) clamp for project assembly and adaptive features that can be adjusted to suit any project.
- VersaGrip: Clamping is more intuitive than ever with VersaGrip. Squeeze the handle utnil your 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick material is securely clamped. Also rotes 360 degrees to suit any building setup.
- Adaptable Design: Use a pocket-hole jig that works perfectly with your projects and your workspace, thanks to a unique design that adapts and adjusts however you need it to.
- Fast set-up with 1/2", 3/4" and 1-1/2" thickness presets on the drill guide block.
- GripMaxx anti-slip keeps your workpiece secure and prevents shifting.
- Sturdy, long-lasting jig features a steel-reinforced spine.
- Adjustable stop for repeatability.
- Accepts Micro Drill Guide Block *sold separately
- 2" Kreg clamp.
- 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws and project plan.
- Easy-set drill bit (6") and driver bits (6").
- Material thickness gauge.