Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO (KPHJ720PRO)
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is the latest innovation in pocket-hole joinery and is the premium choice for project builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever. This jig was engineered to take your wood projects to the next level - with features like one-motion Automaxx clamping, which automatically clamps and sets the material thickness setting for pieces 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. It also includes the Kreg Docking Station, which transforms the Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO into the ultimate benchtop workstation. Every element of this jig was crafted to maximize the work you do so you can get high-quality results.
- Work more efficiently using Automaxx one-motion clamping. The clamp automatically adjusts for materials 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. Just press the handle and the jig does the rest.
- The Kreg Docking Station adds precision and stability. Use the Material Support Wings to work with longer pieces while the jig is secured with the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
- GripMaxx anti-slip grip holds material securely in place for worry-free clamping.
- Chip ejection port that connects to your shop vacuum helps eliminate mess.
- Sturdy, long-lasting jig features steel-reinforced spine.
- Hardened-steel drill guides.
- Clamping pressure adjustment.
- Accepts Plug Cutter and Micro Drill Guide Blocks *sold separately
- On-board storage keeps driver and drill bits close at hand.
- Docking Station, Material Support Wings, repeatable stop and Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
- 160 Kreg pocket-hole screws and project plan.
- Easy-set drill bit (6") and driver bits (3" and 6").
- Material thickness gauge.
- Dust collection attachment.