Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720 (KPHJ720)
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the latest innovation in pocket-hole joinery and is the premium choice for project builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever. This jig was engineered to take your wood projects to the next level - with features like one-motion Automaxx clamping, which automatically clamps and sets the material thickness setting for pieces 1/2" thick. The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the base model of the 700-Series, and does NOT include the Docking Station or Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
- Work more efficiently using Automaxx one-motion clamping. The clamp automatically adjusts for materials 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. Just press the handle and the jig does the rest.
- GripMaxx anti-slip grip holds material securely in place for worry-free clamping.
- Chip ejection port that connects to your shop vacuum helps eliminate mess.
- Sturdy, long-lasting jig features steel-reinforced spine.
- Hardened-steel drill guides.
- Clamping pressure adjustment.
- Accepts Plug Cutter and Micro Drill Guide Blocks *sold separately
- On-board storage keeps driver and drill bits close at hand.
- 60 Kreg pocket-hole screws and project plan.
- Easy-set drill bit (6") and driver bits (3" and 6").
- Material thickness gauge.
- Dust collection attachment.