Festool CMS-GE Router Table Set (203158) - Portable precision for your most exacting needs.
- Better Control = Better Results - Tall fences, integrated featherboards, micro-adjustability, and excellent stock support combine for unparalleled performance, delivering shop precision to the jobsite.
- Easy-Access Height Adjustment - Integrated, no-fuss, above or below the table height adjustment is a standard feature for easier height control and precision routing every time.
- Two Axis Featherboard - Designed to provide stock pressure both horizontally and vertically for easier and more consistent routing results. Quickly pivots out of the way for large stock processing.
When you need a portable router for absolute precision with maximum adjustability and many smart features, the Festool CMS-GE router table set will give you the best results. This CMS routing table is compatible with OF1010 and OF 1400 routers (not included). It easily adjusts so you have maximum control of the work piece. The set includes an extremely smooth sliding table, solid extension table, exacting miter gauge and a featherboard with hold-down options. All this combines to give you a comfortable and precise working surface whether you're in the workshop or out on a job site.
Part of the Festool System of integrated tools, tables, storage and other components, this CMS router table is designed to seamlessly integrate with Festool's routers, dust extractors and multifunction tables. It can be used in the folded position on top of a work bench or with the legs unfolded as a freestanding router table. The height of this model is the same as that of the MFT/3 multifunction table and Kapex UG extensions. It has the same features as the CMS VL with added mobility and without requiring the MFT/3 multifunction table.
- Precision: Independently adjustable fences with precision micro-adjustment.
- System Integration: Works seamlessley with Festool OF 1400 & OF 1010 routers delivering maximum precision, efficiency and without hassle of patchwork system.
- Dust Control: Captures and contains chips / debris at point of creation, saving time & money wasted on cleanup, and gets you closer to the work and out of your customer's driveway.
- Dust Extraction Compatibilty: CMS Hose system compatible with all Festool Dust Extractors (with the exception of the CT Mini or CT Midi)
- Flexibilty: Use as benchtop unit w/ legs folded, or as standalone with legs unfolded (w/out need for MFT Table like the CMS VL model)
- Portability: Compact footprint and folds up nice and compact for easy transport. Only takes seconds to set up.
- Height Compatible: Height matches up with the MFT/3 MultiFunction Table and Kapex UG extensions for additional support
- Integrated router lift: Insert the handle to the top (or bottom) of table and crank the lift to raise or lower the router bit height to as fine as 1/256-inch increments.
- Fully Adjustable Fence: Independently adjustable sides with precision micro-adjustment.
- Sliding Table: Multiply the surface area of the table for increase control and maneuverability of the workpiece.
- Integrated Adjustable Stop Points: Easy set-up of repeat cuts like stopped dados.
- Mounting Points: For optional Miter Gauge provides means to set angles and clamp material to the fence of the gauge and move the entire piece in harmony with the sliding table
- Mitre Gauge: For use routing miters, angle cope routs and many other angled joints. Attached fence has an integrated T-slot for attaching clamps for secure and stable routing.
- Chip Guard: Chip guard provides great visibility of cutter and workpiece while minimizing exposure to the cutter.
- Start Pin: The starting pin allows guidance into the cut as an index point while doing freehand edge work like raised panels, coves, roundovers, beads, etc.
- Type: Free standing with folding legs
- Max Cutter Diameter (OF 1010 Router): 2" (51mm)
- Max Cutter Diameter (OF 1400 Router): 2-11/32" (60mm)
- Dust Extraction Fence Connector Diameter: 36mm
- Dust Extraction Router Connector Diameter: 27mm
- Height, Legs Unfolded: 35-7/16"
- Height, Legs Folded: 12-7/16"
- Table Dimensions: 23-7/23" x 15-15/16"
- Router Table (P00112)
- Router Module and Fence
- Auxilliary Dust Hool w/ Starting Pin
- Miter Gauge (488451)
- Sliding Table (492100)
- Table Extension (492092)
- Dust Extraction Hose Set (488292)
- DOES NOT INCLUDE A ROUTER (compatible w/ OF 1400 and OF 1010)