The RB-MC Camo MO is a hard bottom, compact Range Bag with Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern fabric, built-in holsters to securely carry 2 compact pistols, ammo and accessories for range and competitive shooting outings.
- Width: 10”
- Depth: 8”
- Height: 17″
- Weight (empty): 6 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- 2 Built-In Interior Padded Neoprene Holsters
- 2 Stretch Webbing Secure Straps With Cobra Clips™
- Interior/Exterior Molle System
- 4 Clip Pockets
- 1 Target Pocket
- 3 Neoprene Bulk Storage Pockets
- Polypropylene Hard Bottom
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Mossy Oak ® Break-Up Country Pattern
- YKK® Locking Zippers
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1200 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Range Equipment Pocket Fabric: 1200 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Webbed handle with over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed…proceed with caution!
Download The Product Sheet of