Festool Conturo KA 65 Edge Bander (574609)
It's primary application is the affixing of wooden, plastic or laminated plastic edging to panel materials. It is possible to attach edging to simple rectangular components, more complex free forms or round elements. Suitable for both mobile and stationary use allowing for production of small batches, straight edges, free form elements, gluing inclined edges and rapidly reworking edges on the job site. It can angle from 0-47°.
- Festool Edge Bander
- Guide Table
- 4x Natural EVA adhesive
- In a Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
- Process large pieces, straight runs, convex and concave edges, as well as outside and inside corners with one machine
- Successfully band a wide range of sizes and types with a precise glue application whether freehand or mounted in a table
- Create a perfect edge with a system approach from banding to trimming without the footprint and hassles of other methods and machines
- Edging straight surfaces, curves, radii, convex and concave shapes, as well as internal corners is easy with the Conturo Edge Bander
- Even beveled edges can be finished to an outstanding quality with the stationary unit.
- Suitable for machining all types of wood, plastic or melamine edging with a height of 18-65mm (23/32" to 2-9/16") and thickness of 0.5 - 3.0mm (1/32" - 1/8").
- Features a self-contained glue cartridge system that eliminates glue-pot related hassles while enabling rapid color changes for a perfect match.
- The Conturo Edge Banding System is extremely mobile and delivers The Perfect Edge
- Patented cartridge gluing system for quick color changes.
- Precision glue application for perfect join quality and adhesion.
- Nozzle system that is easy to clean.
- Machine housing does not heat up allowing for safe working progress.
- Adhesive melts according to requirement avoiding boiling, discolouration, or deterioration.
- Ergonomic Handle allows for comfortable use and clear view of the workpiece.
- Three year warranty on the whole system.
- Power Consumption: 1200 W
- Edge Height: 18-65 mm (23/32" to 2-9/16")
- Edge Thickness: .5-3.0 mm (1/32" - 1/8")
- Inner Radius: > 50 mm (2")
- Heating Time: 8 min.
- Melting Temp.: 100-210° C
- Feed Speed: 1m/2min
- Weight: 17.4 lbs. or 7.9 kg