Festool Duplex LS 130 EQ - In-line sanding specialist - 567852
Festool's Duplex LS 130 EQ linear sander makes detail sanding faster, easier, and cleaner. Rabbets, edges, and profiles are best sanded by a linear motion. Until now, the only tool that could do that was your hand, and there is no dust extraction when sanding by hand. But the LS 130 linear sander powers through detail sanding faster, more efficiently, and without the fatigue. As common as these jobs are, the LS 130 is sure to provide major savings in time and effort.
- Pre-formed and custom profiles - A wide selection of pads can be mounted for any application.
- True linear performance - Sanding motion imitates hand sanding perfectly for sanding profiles, edges or rabbets.
- 3x faster - Powers through detail sanding 3x faster hand-sanding. Eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- StickFix mechanical fastening design - Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.
- Integrated dust extraction - Pads are designed to efficiently channel dust through the rear port.
- Variable speed control - Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- FastFix pad change - Tool-free pad design allows you to quickly transition between pads, minimizing downtime.
- Ergonomics - The LS 130 was designed to fit snugly in your hand for ease of maneuverability, requiring less energy and making your work easier.
- All Around Sanding - Compact design and low weight for working overhead or on vertical surfaces.
- Power Consumption: 260 watts / 2.2 amps 120 v AC
- Pad size: 3/5/32" x 5-1/4" (80 x 133 mm)
- Speed: 4,000 - 6,000 spm
- Sanding Stroke: 5/32" (4 mm)
- Dust extraction port: 27mm
- Weight: 3.94 lbs (1.7 kg)
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- StickFix Sanding Pad
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL
- 90 deg sanding pad
- Abrasive Sheet