Festool ETS 125 REQ Random Orbital Sander in NEW SYS3 (576070)
The Versatile ETS 125 has the finest sanding stroke at 5/64" (2.0mm), and is the ideal one-handed machine for maximum surface quality when finishing or pre-sanding. Compact in size and weighing only 2.4 lbs, the ETS 125 is perfect for sanding vertical surfaces and for doing overhead work.
- Tight Sanding Stroke - With a 5/64" (2mm) sanding stroke, the ETS 125 produces exceptional fine and superfine sanding results.
- Ergonomics - Formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and lightweight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Vibration-stop - Balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Pad brake - Stops the pad quickly when setting the tool down for less worry of potentially damaging a freshly finished workpiece.
- StickFix mechanical fastening design - Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.
- Variable speed - Step-less speed control allows adjusting to the needs of the application.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord - Interchangeable, long cord design allows quick switches between tools and provides plenty of cord for movement.
- Sealed Switch - Internally sealed switch is protected from dust for long life.
- Dust extraction - Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- Power Consumption: 250 watts / 2.0 Amps 120 v AC
- Pad size: 5" (125mm) dia.
- Speed: 6,000 - 12,000 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64" (2mm)
- Dust extraction port: 27mm
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.1 kg)
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- StickFix Sanding Pad
- Long Life Dust Bag
- Festool Edge Protector
- Filter bag with holder
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 2 TL in NEW Systainer 3 version