Kreg Clamp Table w/Automaxx (KCT)
A solid work surface with a glue resistant melamine coating designed for construction and assembly of Kreg Joinery projects, but versatile enough to serve as a work station for all your drilling, routing, cutting, sanding, or joinery needs. The dual layer table top, which consists of a 21-3/4" x 33-3/4" work surface flanked by two Kreg Clamp Trak's and is all mounted to a 24" x 36" coated table base, provides strength and durability with the added advantage of easy clean up. The table includes: (2) Kreg 3" (76mm) Bench Clamps (KBC3) for secure clamping of the workpiece, along with (5) Clamp Blocks (KKS1030) to easily square up assemblies.
- Melamine Coated Table Top 21-3/4" x 33-3/4" (552mm x 857mm)
- Melamine Coated Table Base 24" x 36" (609mm x 914mm)
- Approx. Weight: 35 lbs.
- Approx. Thickness: 2" (50mm)
- Compatible with: Kreg Multipurpose Shop Stand (KRS1035)
- Replacement for Kreg Clamp Table (KKS1500)
Kreg Automaxx clamps are designed with a self-adjusting mechanism that allows the user to lock and hold materials of varying thickness securely in place with a simple squeeze of the comfort grip handles. All Automaxx clamps maintain a constant and steady pressure which is set by the user by adjusting the easy-to-regulate thumbscrew at the start of application, set it and forget it.
Standard Package Includes:
- (1) Table Top
- (1) Table Base
- (2) Kreg Clamp Trak (KKS1020)
- (2) Kreg 3" Bench Clamp w/Automaxx (KBC3)
- (5) Kreg Clamp Blocks (KKS1030)