Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (DB210) – Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine at a Consumer-Friendly Price
Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
- Extremely Easy to Setup and Use – Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick.
- Precise Pocket Depth and Repeatable Accuracy – To ensure perfect pocket-hole placement, the Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops that provide repeatable accuracy. Plus, clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness.
- Creates All Three Types of Kreg Joints – The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8" Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started—for materials from 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 1-1/2" and thicker stock.
- Portable and Durable, with Ample Workspace – The Foreman’s lightweight yet durable constructions allows hassle-free transportation—perfect for use in your shop, around your home, and on-the-go. Even with this portability, the Foreman still features a large table with ample workspace.
- Built-In Storage and Dust Collection – You’ll love the built-in storage tray—the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories, keeping them close-at-hand. The Foreman also includes a dust collection attachment to keep your work area clean.
- Motor: 110-volt
- Drill Bits: Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit. Also accepts Kreg Micro-Pocket and HD (Heavy-Duty) drill bits
- Material: Polyurethane Base; Cast-Aluminum Tabletop
- Clamping Capacity: Material from 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Dimensions: Entire Unit: 15"H x 19"L x 29.5"D; Tabletop: 14" x 23-1/2"
- Warranty: 1 Year
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (1) Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- (1) Adjustable Fence with Spring-Loaded Stops
- (1) Dust-Collection Attachment
- (1) Kreg Stepped Drill Bit and Drill Guide
- (1) Drill Bit Setting Block
- (1) Owner’s Manual