Festool Cordless Drill C 18 Set (577619)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Festool 577619 Cordless drill C 18 HPC4,0 I-Set
All the versatility of the C-Series cordless drill is combined with a robust design that features a long-lasting, energy efficient brushless motor, compact transmission, and electronic health monitoring. Brushless motors offer significant advantages over motors with brushes, including higher efficiency and reliability, reduced noise, and longer service life to name a few. This helps the C-Series cordless drill outperform other drills that would otherwise be in the same class. Nearly all of Festool's power tools feature intelligent electronic monitoring and feedback which makes the tool smarter. In the case of the C-Series, this technology protects the motor from overload, provides an electronic (rather than mechanical) clutch feature, and an intelligent drill mode with an electronic clutch override, as well as other innovative features.
- 1 - C 18 Drill
- 1 - Keyless Chuck
- 1 - NEW Right Angle Chuck
- 1 - Centrotec Chuck
- 2 - 18V li 4.0 HighPower Battery Pack w/ Bluetooth
- 1 - TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- 1 - SysGen 3 M 187 w/ Attic
- 1 - Belt Clip
- Fifty torque settings: Two speed settings and twenty-one distinct torque settings cover the entire range of need - from low speed/high torque to high speed / low torque.
- Fuel Gauge: With the integrated fuel gauge, there's no more guessing how much charge remains as you move on to your next task.
- LED: Bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions.
- Backwards-compatible: System components such as FastFix, Centrotec and most batteries are fully compatible with the new drills, ensuring your investment maintains it's value.
- Independent drill and drive mode: The torque selector switch features a position for drill mode, which overrides the slip clutch for non-slip power to the chuck.
- Reversible belt clip: The integrated belt clip can be switched from side to side, allowing you to keep your drill or spare battery close at hand.
- Motor: EC TEC Brushless
- Battery Voltage: 18v / 4.0 Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion AIRSTREAM
- RPM (Setting 1 / Setting 2): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1500
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16" (1.5mm) - 1/2" (13mm)
- Max. drill diameter (steel): 5/8" (16mm)
- Max. drill diameter (wood): 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Torque setting range: 4.4 - 70.8in lbs (0.5 - 8 Nm)
- Max. torque in steel: 354.0 in lbs (40 Nm)
- Max torque in wood: 221.2 in lbs (25 Nm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 8.4 oz (1.6 kg)
- CORDLESS DRILL BATTERIES - Gotta have a backup!
- INTERCHANGEABLE CHUCKS - Be sure to confirm compatibilty
- OTHER DRILL ACCESSORIES