Festool MFT/3 BASIC (500608) - The workbench has evolved!
The MTF/3 is the perfect height to make work more comfortable. V-Groove channels make squaring the miter gauge easier, more accurate and provides a mechanism for attaching accessories. The MFT/3 has many features like perforated tops, side channels for attaching clamps, and folding legs to allow two working heights, as well as easy transport. On the jobsite or in the workshop, use the MFT/3 as a supplemental work surface for sanding, jointing, clamping, or just about anything else.
- Guide Rail System: For use with TS Plunge saws and OF routers; make cut-offs, angle cuts, and compound cuts. Use with a router for dados and flutes (may need to be purchased separately).
- Many Uses: Examples include sawing, routing, sanding, clamping, and assembly operations.
- Grid Hole Pattern: Multiple holies in a uniform pattern are ideal for clamping operations and also reduces weight.
- Flat and forgiving work surface: The perforated insert plate is flat and makes a great work surface. It is also replaceable.
- Tool-free integration of the guide rail system: Quick and easy conversion of the work surface reduces space requirements.
- Adjustable leg: One leg can be adjusted to accommodate uneven surfaces while keeping the table level.
- Profiles: The V-Groove profiles facilitate a range of clamping options, and provide the basis for joining multiple tables together.
- Portable: The legs fold in for easy transportation, storage, or for using the table on the floor.
- Stable and reliable work surface: Slip resistant feet ensure a stable work platform through the elimination of table drift. Rigidity is enhanced with the addition of optional cross member supports.
- Table Dimensions: 45-9/16" x 30-7/16"
- Workspace: 43-3/8" x 28-1/4"
- Working height standing (folded down): 35-7/16" (7-3/32")
- Weight: 54 lbs
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- MFT/3 BASIC
- PERFORATED TOP
- MFT/3 PACKAGE - includes all the bells and whistles
- MFT ACCESSORIES - additional tops, cross members, mft connectors for multiple tables
- CLAMPS - MFT Table Clamps, Quick Clamps, and Screw Clamps
- GUIDE RAILS - Gotta Have 'Em
- MFT/3 Kapex Table - perfect companion for your Kapex, combine with other MFT's as well