Festool Parallel Guide Set METRIC - For Guide Rail System (203155)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Festool Parallel Guide Set METRIC - For Guide Rail System (203155) (REPLACES 57000023)
This new accessory offers greater capability to the guide rail system by providing a faster, easier, smarter way to create consistent rip cuts. The Parallel Guide Set is comprised of the Parallel Guides (495717) and Parallel Guide Extensions (495718) and offers savings versus purchasing these two products separately.
The Parallel Guides are the longer sections and offer consistent rip cuts using two adjustable stops that engage the edge of the material parallel to the cut line. They are adjustable up to 25-19/32" (650mm). The Parallel Guide Extensions connect to the Parallel Guide using a tool-less thumb screw. The Extension allows you to make narrow repetitive rip cuts ranging from 1/16" to 7-11/16" (1mm to 195mm). The Extensions must be used in conjunction with the Parallel Guide.
The Parallel Guide can be used with any length Festool FS/2 guide rail. Please note that the Parallel Guide components do not include a guide rail.
- Greatly enhances the Guide Rail System by providing a faster, easier, smarter way to make consistent rip cuts
- Saves you time and money by improving accuracy and increasing speed of work
- Easy to read scale for cuts up to 650mm (25 19/32 in) on the broad side, and from 1mm to 195mm (1/16 to 7 11/16) on the near side
- Easily calibrated against the guide rail splinterguard for precise, splinterfree and consistent ripping