GRK RSS #1/4 x 1-1/2" Handy-Pak (50 pcs) (12151)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
GRK Fasteners | RSS Structural | #1/4 x 1-1/2" Structural Screw Handy-Pak (50 pcs) (12151)
RSS Structural Screws are designed to provide high tensile, torque and shear strength by combining all of the GRK patented thread technology. Made from specially hardened steel with sharp threads and points, each fastener uses W-Cut thread design to burrow into the materials cleanly and with minimal effort. RSS screws longer than 3-1/8" also bear the CEE thread to enlarge the screw hole for the unthreaded portion of the fastener reducing the friction on the shank. All RSS screws have a built-in washer head to allowing the screws to self center in predrilled hardware and providing a clean finish appearance. The RSS can be used as a lag screw alternative, without the sharp edges like conventional lag screws.
All GRK Fasteners feature Climatek all weather coating the premier corrosion protection coating orginally designed for the U.S. Navy. Climatek is primarily gold to match most wood finishes but is available in a range of colors for some products. Climatek exceeds the standards for AC257 and conforms to ICC Reports ESR-2442 and ESR-3201.
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Application: Structural
- Bit Type: Star Head Recess
- Thread: W-Cut and CEE (length > 3-1/8")
- Pre-Drilling Based Upon Material Requirements
- Climatek coated for high corrsion resistance
- Approved ICC Report ESR-2442
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Wire Size: # 1/4
- Driver Bit: T-25
- Metric Size: 6.0 x 40
- Climatek Coated: provides all weather corrosion protection
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- Aprox. 50 Rugged Structural Screws
- (1) # T-25 Drill Bit