Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Project Table - Top ONLY - Does Not Include Table Base or Saw Kit (ACS-TTOP)
Portable, multipurpose table top with integrated guides for precise rip, angled, and crosscuts in boards and plywood.
Build your Adaptive Cutting System by adding the Project Table to create a portable cutting system that adapts to your needs. Mounting the Guide Track to the Project Table allows you to crosscut and rip solid wood boards, cut mitered angles, bevel edges, plus support and precisely cut plywood and large panels to size. The Project Table Top includes multiple guides, stops, and integrated measuring systems that position your materials securely and precisely, so you get accurate, smooth, and straight cuts every time.
The Project Table Top is made from flat, stable MDF with an aluminum frame for additional stiffness. precision-machined holes ensure alignment of the aluminum Versa-Stops with the track for perfect 90° and 45° cuts. The Project Table Top is designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Base.
- (1) Project table top
- (2) Track Hinges and Mounting Plates
- (4) Versa-Stops
- (2) Repetitive Stops and Joining Bar
- (1) Miter Guide
- (1) 48" Extension
- (2) Primary Rulers
- (2) Secondary Rulers
- (1) Owner's Manual
- MDF and aluminum table designed to support and position solid wood and plywood while cutting with the Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and Guide Track.
- Large 55" x 29 3/4" surface supports plywood sheets and boards while cutting
- Integrated measuring scales ensure accurate, repeatable cuts and simple setups
- Precision-machined holes accept included Versa-Stops for exact material positioning
- Versatile guides position and hold materials for a wide variety of accurate cuts
- Adjustable hinges make it easy to position boards under the Guide Track