Kreg® Easy-Set Drill Bit with Stop Collar & Gauge/Hex Wrench
Add a second bit to your Kreg® 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jig, or update any Kreg Jig to make building wood projects with boards and plywood even easier. The Kreg® Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit with Step Collar and Gauge/Wrench is the same stepped bit that comes with 300-Series Kreg Pocket-Hole Jigs.
This drill bit works with materials from ½" to 1½" thick, and features engraved markings for ½", ¾", 1½", along with the matching Easy-Set Stop Collar. The Material Thickness Gauge allows you to easily determine material thickness from ½" to 1½" easily, too. A ¼" hex-shank fits all standard quick-change chucks. Compatible with all Kreg Pocket-Hole Jigs.
- Stepped drill bit, stop collar, and thickness gauge/wrench for Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs
- Works with materials from ½" to 1½" thick
- Drill bit features easy-set etched markings for ½", ¾", 1½" materials
- Stop collar window aligns with etched markings on drill bit for easy setup
- Thickness Gauge measures material thickness, has built-in hex wrench
- Direct replacement for items included with Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320, 310
- Also works with K5, K4, K3, R3, Mini, and Foreman
Hardened steel, steel, polypropylene
|Material Capacity|| |
½" to 1 ½" (13-38mm)
|Compatible With|| |
Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320, 310, and related accessories, as well as K5, K4, K3, R3, Mini, Foreman
(1) Easy-Set Drill Bit